[Rhodes22-list] Captain Larry Walker

Tootle (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Sat Jan 21 03:32:41 EST 2006

Captain Larry Walker:

      Welcome to the Rhodes 22 List.  So you come out of the bilge with a small flashlite and shine it.  Why not come on deck in the full sunlight.  You said that you are from Kentucky.  But Kentucky is a big state.  Do you sail single handed?  Or do you sail with a full crew?  Some more details are in the manifest.
       You said, "reading most Rhodes22-list contributions".  So, we can conclude you exclude some of our  raucous topics?
        Have you looked at:  http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22  ???  I just checked it and noticed that Kentucky is not represented.  Come on and hoist the pendant.
        Do you have some special and unique qualifications to share with this bunch?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA