[Rhodes22-list] Arkansas Boat

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 21 09:09:54 EST 2006

Congrats Larry!!
   after speaking to Francis Smith about his boat last summer, I was
ready to drive up to Arkansas and buy it
sight unseen, had you hesitated.  I actually made him an offer over the
phone, but like a gentleman, Francis
would not accept my offer until you had the first look.  Congrats
again!  I ended up finding and purchasing
a Rhodes 22 here in Florida.

-Bud