[Rhodes22-list] KY Lake Syndicate

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 20:33:51 EST 2006

Rik,

When you get ready for a bottom coat or the next
haulout, consider coming upstream (SOUTH) a day or two
to my marina.  Lee Spry (must be about Stan's age)
will give you the best deal available on the Tennessee
River. Unlike Anne's home county, mine is not dry, but
neither is Anne's as long as she is in town!

Brad