[Rhodes22-list] KY Lake Syndicate

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 23 05:06:39 EST 2006

Slim,
The winters are unpredictable. There were two winters when we sailed alot!
We sailed every weekend til New Years and were back out on Feb 1st, (the day
I returned from Brad's Chinese New Year Party). These past two years it has
been cooler and we have had boat projects instead. Our team has a J-34 we
are
working feverishly to have ready for April 15th. We go 10 sails with it,
most
are Kevlar. We are very anxious to get her out to learn her many jib tracks
and the hydraulic back stay, etc. Sat we re-wired her.
Our team started on an S2 6.7, (we still race that boat here and on the
road)
we have raced Beneteau First (racing style) 34, Hynter 33.5, Among our team
we
has access to 5 boats.
We call ourselves the SINDYCATE!!! How did you know?
Anne
PS, John, racing partner only drinks Schlitz...have to drive a long way for
that one
around here. Seems a shame.