[Rhodes22-list] Arkansas Boat

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 14:03:48 EST 2006

Rummy, that was the first skill I mastered.  That was as important as
learning how the raise the salis.  I don't like to work too much, you would
be amazed with how little time I spend actually at the helm.  A couple years
ago I managed to wash and wax the entire deck while "sailing" one perfect
tack down the legth of the lake.  That was the last time I waxed the
horizontal surfaces.

Bob W.