[Rhodes22-list] ensign #817 & removal from the list

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 25 18:00:53 EST 2006

Ed,

I'm not Ron, but I'm sure that would be Pearson Ensign #817

http://www.pearsoninfo.net/ensign/ensign.htm

Ron,

At the bottom of everyone of these emails is a link that will take you
to the subscribe/unsubscribe page for this list. You get off the through
the same page you got on from. :-)

I'll save you a couple clicks, here's the subscription page

Scroll down, you'll see where to unsubscribe toward the bottom.

Rik