[Rhodes22-list] Boom Room Syndicate

FCrawford0707 at aol.com FCrawford0707 at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 22:37:45 EST 2006

Bill - As one who has a pop-top enclosure, I would prefer the boom room
design to be complementary to, not a replacement of, the enclosure.  From a
practical standpoint, there may be times when you would want to deploy the
enclosure without also setting up the boom room.  (Possibly vice-versa, as  well).
It does seem to me that it would be unwieldy to try to carry both a  bimini and
a boom room, so the combination there would make good sense.
    Frone Crawford
    s/v Sunday morning