[Rhodes22-list] Dave Bradley's Sojourn

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Sun Jan 29 15:15:49 EST 2006

the Rhodies Room (sleeps 6) at the General Boats Hilton, is available and
since it is the cheapest place in town there are only two reasons not to
stay there:  You can afford something better and you are concerned your wife
may get to see the surveillance tapes.

the proprietors, who, don't stay there, are now going home for the night.