[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Jeff

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 16:15:41 EST 2006

Hi, Andrew.  Sorry for slow reply.

Nice to meet a neighbor here on the list!

Yes, I already have a mooring in Greenwich Cove, first row of boats off the
launch ramp.  In fact, you can see right where it is at
http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22 if you zoom in.  Check it out if you havne't
already and you can add Grass Island.  My old mooring was fine for my 16'
O'Day (anybody wanna buy a nice used and nicely used O'Day?), but it's a bit
shallow there for a R22.  Pete and Justin tell me no problem moving my
mooring out to deeper water (hah!).

Let's coordinate our trip south since it sounds like we have lots of the
same questions for Stan.

Dave Bradley

On 1/27/06, andrew collins <engineerpac at gmail.com> wrote:

> DAve - Yup, it is. We live less than a mile away, and it has a pump out
> station! Is that the tail wagging th dog or what? Do you have your mooring
> already, or is Captain Justin putting it in? I (the whole town, actually)
> am
> at Justin's mercy, he said it will be going in anytime between March and
> June, no guarantees. He does offer temporary mooring in Greenwich Cove.
>
> Will I see in Edenton on 2.1.06?
>
> Andrew
>

> On 1/26/06, David Bradley <dwbrad at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Andrew, is that Grass Island as in Greenwich, CT?  If so, I'm right up
> the
> > road in OG, with a mooring in Greenwich Cove.
> >
> > Dave
> >

> > On 1/25/06, andrew collins <engineerpac at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dave -
> > >
> > > We are newbies getting our first Rhodes, a recycled '86, and will be
> > > mooring
> > > it at Grass Island. Delivery date unknown. We also opted for the
> > enclosed
> > > marine head due to the fact that it will be moored, and there is a
> pump
> > > out
> > > station there. I was not up to trying to handle a porta potty without
> > > slip.
> > > Andrew

> tell
> > > you

> [...]