[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Bill about Dave's Sojourn to Edenton

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Jan 29 18:02:14 EST 2006

Ed,

I'll have to check my notes.  I pulled in with my boat in a fairly small
lot simply because I could.

There was a great place just off I-75 in Nowhere, Tenn--that  might not
be the official name, but you get the idea--I once stopped in to get gas
and grabbed some barbecue for lack of a better idea.  It's great stuff,
and anyone can make it well, you never know when you're going to stumble
across someone who knows how to do it.  Even in the chains, it varies
from location to location, and day to day, depending on the dedication
and skill of the pit boss.

Bill Effros