[Rhodes22-list] Outboard engines

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Jan 29 18:48:01 EST 2006

Nick,

I have a 20" and I like it.  It comes all the way out of the water when
I don't need it, and is deep enough in the water most of the time.
There are times I would like to have a 25" but not enough times to
justify the extra hassle and cost.  In those times you are probably
better off sailing, anyhow.

Bill Effros