[Rhodes22-list] article for home built mast hoist I saw a while back, any...

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 09:31:57 EST 2006

Bob,

On a more helpful note:

Like you I recall seeing an article somewhere regarding mast raising
techniques - but I can’t remember where (old age strikes again!).  Of  course the
Rhodes system is covered on the website as Ed remarked.  But if  you’re
interested in other approaches that article outlined several.

I checked Google to try to find my source, to no avail; but I did get the
following from AskJeeves.  None of them are the article I recall, but they  do
outline some alternatives that might apply.

Dave

_http://www.boatus.com/goodoldboat/maststepping.htm_
(http://www.boatus.com/goodoldboat/maststepping.htm)

_http://home.att.net/~sail-trailers/sailboat-trailer.html_