[Rhodes22-list] A new element recently discovered. Somewhat political.

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 14:34:05 EST 2006

Rummy,

Actually, that's not funny (well nah, it really is).
We've been fighting Gv and Am for the last five
months.  Despite the hazards associated with those
elements, we've been able to help people.  They of
course had to ignore Gv and Am for us to help them,
but the word is getting out!  It is amazing what the
private sector can do when left alone.  The
"Benovelent Carpet Baggers" will survive the Katrina
"cash flow blood bath", and so will most of the
victims except those who were already held hostage to
Gv and Am before the weather ever got rough.

Brad