[Rhodes22-list] LED Lights

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Mon Jan 30 19:50:59 EST 2006

I too, am going to replace at least my anchor and steaming lights with
LEDs.I'm pretty sure they won't be lopolights,  they want a dollar a degree
for anchor lights,and I'm almost sure they want you to buy all 360 of them
,all at once.I'm hoping that west marine or defender will shed a more frugal
light on this subject in their 2006 catalogs.
I 've always been able to get both lights working before I raise the
mast,but never,and I mean NEVER have both of them worked when the sun went
down,and I needed them. And for an electrician,thats sort of a slap in the
face.

Yep,it's getting personal now,
Jerry Lowe