[Rhodes22-list] Outboard engines

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Jan 30 21:39:43 EST 2006

Nick,

I don't like the linked tiller and motor, and I don't have them linked.
My tiller has a very light and precise feel all the time, and I like it
that way.  It behaves the same way whether I'm under sail or under
power.  To my mind, linking the motor and the tiller is just one more
thing to go wrong.

Bill Effros