[Rhodes22-list] LED Lights

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 31 18:19:22 EST 2006

Michael:  Kathy and I were in Seattle in October, when Wilma hit Florida.
It is great.  I believe you would love it.  If you get an interview out that
way, go for it! We are going back this summer to enjoy it all the more.
Tons of sailboats as it is a great sailing area, great mountains, fantastic
food, great entertainment, etc.

Bob on the "NoKaOi"