[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Michael re Seattle

Michael Kennedy michaelk at printex-press.com
Tue Jan 31 16:34:08 EST 2006

Greetings from Seattle: We have had six weeks of almost constant rain.
Almost a record. They are measuring the snow in the mountains last month
in feet rather than inches.  That's the bad news. The good news
Is we don't have to shovel it here in Seattle!! Sure we have rain and
fog - but our summer is the best in the country. Both days of it.
There are two Rhodes 22's on Lake Washington that I have found and I
know of one in the islands.
Best sailing is sprinmg and fall. Summer is a little slow.
The locks are not that much of a problem. There may be a wait in the
summer - but not too bad.
MK