[Rhodes22-list] LED Lights

Michel Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Jan 31 20:39:31 EST 2006

The short version, put the resume on the internet, a "dot com" that not
to hard to guess(goggle might find this someday so leveling them name
out), twice contacted me, I thought it was a joke, like this was the
reply email I sent them " I have to admit background is putty tied to
Wall Street and hedge funds, but Seattle has better sailing than Long
Island Sound so this could be interesting. My background is high-speed
data plumbing, here the attached resume, reach me on the cell if you
have any questions, xxx-xxx-xxx"

Well The next thing I know, there is a HR person from them "who sounded
like their job was on the line" stating The hiring manager has review
your resume and what to setup a phone interview, it on for 3pm tomorrow.
That all I really know.

Now to be honest, I not sure what to make of it, and as bad paraphrase
of "Casablanca", the usual suspects are asking for invertviews locally
so we see what happens.

BTW

Take a look at

http://www.ledsupply.com/led-catalog-luxeon-leds.html

checkout:
http://www.ledsupply.com/bucktoot.html

and

http://www.ledsupply.com/io.html

basicly for 17$ for the power supply and 8x3=24 for the leds and some
radio shack stuff you can have the guts for a very nice LED lamp, about
the same light as a 20 watt bulb for 3.1 watts of power, could even add
red for night vision, a drill press and some basic soldering is the
skill level, fully potted and should hold up nicly on the boat, one of
the 4-5 inch half moon lamps will due for the housing. If interested I
can fill details.

-MJM

PS. BTW I need to prep for interviews so I might be scarce from the list
for a bit, if I miss replying it not because I being rude everyone.