[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Frone Crawford

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 1 08:43:38 EDT 2006

Philip,

I guess you are a proponent of the old might makes right theory? I  used
that theory on my little brother and it worked out real well. I always got
the big piece of cake. I am not sure if this is the best strategy for
diplomatic relations. Should we not shoot for a higher standard?

You ask what better reason then oil? We should go to war when our National
Security is threatened.

Wally