[Rhodes22-list] David Culp did not tell us all see

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Sun Jul 2 13:56:03 EDT 2006

David (Culp that is.  And any other backrest cushion abusers)

It seems from your cabin interior picture that the dinette back rest
cushions may be set up in the incorrect sequence.

This blanks me off.  It shows no respect for the endless nights of IP work I
have invested in getting each of these three cushions the proper dimensions
and shape to have no gap when in their back rest role and still be available
for musical cushions in doubling in their down double dinette bunk
positioning role.

The reason it blanks me off is because those of little faith are saying that
the uneven top line and gapping of top spacing formed by the three cushions
the way they have installed them, is correct because that is how this
aesthetically deprived boat builder designed them.

Starting from the back end:  The smallest cushion goes in with its rising
top toward the bow end.  Then the largest of the three cushions with its
rising end toward the bow end.   And finally, the middle sized (square
cushions which has no rising top).. If you have difficulty spotting the
rising top don't despair.  In most cases this is done for you with the fact
that the zipper part of the cushion is the bottom end.

My guys insult me with their cushions miss-installation almost every day.
It anyone out there has it wrong, try it the right way.  You will think that
much more of your boat - if not of the GB design team.

That will be $1.98

stan/gbi

.