[Rhodes22-list] To DAVE about Virginia and in reply

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 02:26:22 EDT 2006

Dave,

One of the first primaries is in Iowa. No politician in his/her right
mind is going to tell farmers that ethanol isn't cost/energy effective
or that they (farmers) are the largest welfare recipients in the
country.  Both parties pander to this issue.  As to who spent the most
money in the past, or, who will spend the most money in the future
will be meaningless if we don't win the GWOT.  The left has moonbats
and the right has nuts.  It is up to us in the middle, the silent
majority to raise our voices.

Did I just quote RMN?  Is that the guy who opened up China?  Isn't he
the guy who signed the EPA into law?  Let's raise the bastard from the
dead so we can impeach him.  If for nothing else, he was too square to
get a blowjob.

Brad