[Rhodes22-list] Baffle them with Bullshit

3drecon 3drecon at comcast.net
Wed Jul 5 02:54:01 EDT 2006

Bill,

   Your George Soros, Nancy Pelosi Talking Points are showing again.  Nazi
Germany:  I could go on for hours.  Suffice it to say, it was a house of
cards.  They never had the resources, the oil, the population, the
production capacity. . . not to mention the political and military
mis-steps.  If the western response had been more firm and sure (ala
Churchill) Hitler wouldn't have gotten as far as he did.

   Not all resources are oil.  Choke ours off and see what happens.  Choke
off the liberal's beloved EU and see what happens.  We use oil.  We need oil
and we have to keep the commerce in that region open, or should we let the
despots close down the mid-east oil traffic?

    We launched a few cruise missiles alright.  Too little, too late under
Saint Clinton.  Let's see what the "religion of peace" had brought us.  The
first Twin Tower bombing.  The attack on our embassy in Africa.  The Khobar
Towers bombing.  And the Cole which was under Clinton's Watch (October
2000).  Not to mention Somalia which Bin Laden said was what convinced him
we would not respond to an attack on us since after Clinton expanded the
mission, he cut and ran after the attack on our Rangers (after Les Aspin
refused the commanders on the ground armored vehicles).

    I suppose you will tell me that we don't need oil as part of our
national security plan?  What has Rome to do with it?  How many 747s did
Rome have?  Cars?  Trucks? Trains?  Etc.  I guess we'll defend our country
with bronze swords and wood shields?  What does Rome command to-day (besides
Catholics)?

   When we are culturally sensative against an enemy that is neither
culturally sensative nor morally sensitive and it causes our soldiers to die
when they otherwise wouldn't, I don't make the distinction.

   I think perhaps it's time for you to stop shovelling it out.  And I
haven't once gotten a "free pass" for old time or any other sake.

Philip