[Rhodes22-list] Baffle them with Bullshit

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 09:27:43 EDT 2006

Bill,

I do have time to fact check what I write.  Here's your sign!

http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/pgulf.html

I'm leaving for work but will happily provide you with all the
evidence you want to support what I write when I return.  While your
down there with your head in the sand, look around for some reality
pills and perhaps some tranqilizers before YOU hit the send button.

Brad