[Rhodes22-list] Baffle them with Bullshit

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Jul 5 09:36:52 EDT 2006

Speaking of making things up...

Cutting taxes for the rich? My taxes got cut, I'm not rich.

>>> bill at effros.com 7/5/2006 8:16:30 am >>>
Brad,

Will you PLEASE stop making stuff up!

I don't have time to fact-check everything you write, and you obviously
have more free time than almost any other working person, so I'm asking
as nicely as possible for you to fact-check your own stuff before
hitting the "Send" button.

Maybe, just maybe, cutting taxes for the rich at the same time you are
conducting a war using "Emergency" off-budget appropriations has
SOMETHING to do with inflation.

Half the world's oil supply does not go through the Straits of Hormuz.

Try to think about it a little more before attempting to scare the world
into agreeing with positions based on emotions and fudged facts.

Thank you,

Your Friend,

Bill Effros