[Rhodes22-list] Baffle them with Bullshit

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 19:38:09 EDT 2006

Dave,

Here is a link from the same news agency that says 25%
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000087&sid=a2Drh24TxdF4&refer=top_world_newsere
This
one says 40%.http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=5443  Here is
one that says 60%.http://www.debka.com/  Who knows? I'll stick with my
estimated reserves times the known shipping rate.The news media stories are
written by journalists who don't know squat about what they are writing
about.  Until the New York Times leaks the 'official' number, none of us
know the real number.  But hey, let's go with your "official" number, the
lowest yet. Twenty times 80% (the lower number) would send the markets
reeling. Can you say $100 a barrel oil?  Bill likes to get off his medicine
and make personal attacks from time to time. He'll quibble about details and
miss the whole point. This is an issue that defies partisan politics.  I
don't have the solution and it won't make a rat's ass
whether the elephants or the  donkeys are in power. If the Iranians pull
this off, and they've basically said, "give us the ability to build nukes or
else", the world economy has some tough times ahead.  Or, I could be
completely wrong.  These are just practitioners of the 'Religion of Peace'
and all they want is to just get along.

Brad