[Rhodes22-list] Alcohol and diet drinks. This explains a lot.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 18:02:53 EDT 2006

Rummy,

How do you sign up for these studies?  During my freshman year at Southern
Illinois University some prof got a grant to study the effects of marijuana
on sex drive.  The experiment involved students smoking pot and watching
porno films with some type of gawd knows what measuring device.  As I
recall, the experiment got scotched from public outcry.  My roommate raced
to apply as soon as he got the news and guess what?  They had several
hundred applicants already.

Brad