[Rhodes22-list] Fall Haul?

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Sun Jul 9 04:07:09 EDT 2006

I had my Rhodes in the water year round in southern VA until recently.  I've
never heard of anyone here that hauls their boat, even off the rivers where
mine was (the York River in this case which is a little salty, but not like
the ocean of course; probably less even than where you are).  In fact some
of the nicest sailing was in January... In Chicago, where I was when I first
had the boat, you had to haul or use bubblers.  Most marinas are closed
anyway.

Saroj