[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Technique Question

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Sun Jul 9 16:21:34 EDT 2006

Rummy,

Can you explain the last sentence in your post -- resheeting on the windward side?  I don't quite follow what you mean ... do you mean that if you have an extra hand to hold the tiller, after a tack, you resheet the loose sheet on the windward side while the sail is on the leeward side of the boat?  And then once you've tacked again, do you then resheet the other side of the boat with the loose sheet?

Thanks,

- Mark P.