[Rhodes22-list]Rik & Sandy

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 13 15:27:48 EDT 2006

I learned this from TSBB, apparently Rik's wife Sandy had a stroke a couple
of weeks ago. Has anyone talked to Rik lately?

http://bbs.trailersailor.com/forums/trailersailor/index.cgi/read/510541

Apparently Sandy is at Sister Kinney health care facilty in MN.

I don't know anything more than this.

I know some of you long time list members have met both Rik and Sandy. I am
not sure I would have posted on the net but apparently Steve has made a
couple of posts on TSBB. I thought some here would want to know. I have
never meet either but I always enjoyed Rik's perspective. Hopefully a speedy
recovery.

Wally