[Rhodes22-list] Spiritual Sailing!

Tatflies at cs.com Tatflies at cs.com
Sun Jul 16 10:37:04 EDT 2006

Well put Robert! You cetainly have a spiritual outlook. I must admit that it
is very difficult for me to release competition even while cruising. So far
the R22 seems to do quite well next to the other boats on Lake Mendota!

While sailing my boat yesterday, I found synthesis with flys, beetles, heat,
flailing sails, and my 4hp outboard (read no wind)! And it was still fun!

I always prefer to sail over motoring, and that if you wait long enough the
wind will always arrive. It was just too hot yesterday... after 3 hours I
finally motored back to the marina.

TT