[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Trailers

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Sun Jul 16 17:32:00 EDT 2006

Here are two photos of my newly recycled R-22 on the trailer before it was put in the water.  Elton then took the trailer home with him.

I have yet to take a photo of the boat on the water ... I'm still trying to figure out how I can get one taken!  I don't know any other sailers in my marina yet.

My favorite photo of a boat on the water is Mary Lou's -- out on the bay, the flag flying ... some day I'll have a photo like that.  And it'll be up on my mantle!

- Mark P.