[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Fw: I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 11:14:19 EDT 2006

Hey Rhodies,

things have been a bit tame here lately, and the heat
must have everyone back in their corners....this
appeared in my inbox this AM so here's something to
gnaw on & maybe get things moving again...

elle

> > "I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!"-
> >

> > By Rick Roberts - 760 KFMB AM

> > I don't mean to go off on a rant here, but here's
> > the bottom line, I want my country back.

> > I want my kids to be able to walk to the store or
> > walk to school without being abducted by some
3-time convicted child molester.  And the politically
correct powers that be in this country just can't seem
to get over themselves with "CAN'T WE JUST HELP THIS
PERSON!"

> > No!  You can't.  But they' re let loose to prey on
more children.  I want my kids back.

> > I want my country back.
> > I don't agree with everything this President does.
>
> > I've never agreed with anything 100% that any
President has done or said.

You know, I was very young during the Vietnam War. So
I probably missed that thing by a hair.

 I don't know whether I would have agreed with that or
not at the time.  I was too stupid to have an opinion
at that point and time even though I thought I did.

> > I want my country back.

> > I want some semblance of respect for authority,
> > whether I agree with it all or not.

> > I want the Boy Scouts to be "boy" scouts, not boy
> > and "we think she's a girl  scouts.  I want Girl
Scouts to be "girl" scouts not Girl Scouts and "Bruce.

> > I want my country back.
> > I want to be able to wake up in the morning
> knowing that I can walk outside without some
gang-banger on parole taking my life.

> > Or being able to go down and purchase a car
> without having to worry about  90% of the parts
being made overseas in some sweatshop.

> > I want my politicians, when they finally do get my
> > vote, to do what the hell they said they were
going to do in the first place.

> > I want the Abramoff's of the world to be labeled
> > what they are....nothing more than organized crime
in a better suit.

 I want people to say something and when they say
something look at me in the  eye.  And mean what they
say.    Not say what they
 think I want to hear. And then do what they want to
later politically or
 any other way.

 I want to be able to go out and work and make a
decent wage and buy a home.

Half the people that are listening to me right now
can't even afford to buy  a house unless they're
working three jobs.

And I want America to be America.    All of those
opportunities, all of
 those things that made her great, I want those
returned to the forefront.

If you want to come to this country we welcome you
with open arms.   We simply ask that you abide by our
laws.  I don't want you to snub your nose at our laws,
 then take advantage of our opportunities, and then
cling to the constitution most of which you can't even
rea because you don't speak the language.

> > I want us to secure our borders because the
country is worth securing.  The people that live here
are worth protecting.

> > I want my country back.
> > I want my children back.   I want some semblance
of what this country used to be.

> > It's worth protecting.   It's worth defending.
I don't recognize this country anymore.

> > Not politically,  not philosophically,  not
> > spiritually.
> > Whether you like it or whether you don't,  God was
> > part of building this
> > great nation.  To remove him is to take away the
> > very foundation of what
> > this country was all about.
> > I don't care about your political correctness!
> > I don't want to know your sexual preference!
> > I could care less about all of that.  Stop making
> it
> > the headline of the
> > day!
> > That's not America.
> > I want my country back!
> > And the only way I'm ever going to be able to get
> > this country back is if I
> > reach out to the brothers and the sisters that all
> > feel the same way and we
> > say   "%@&% No!  You can't have our country.  "
> It's not for sale! Take the price tag off this
country!
> > Take the price tag off the heads of our children!
> > Stop it already!
> > The
politically-correct-psychobabble-hug-a-tree-experts

 ~~ You are not qualified to release sex offenders
back into our
> > neighborhoods.

The southern border,  more than any other border,
needs to be secured tomorrow.   For all those that
wish to come to
> this country to take advantage of her opportunity,
to live under a
> > constitution~ a living document that breathes in
and out just like you do~ this country is not for
sale.  I should know.  I'm one of the owners.  You
can't sell it without my permission.