[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Fw: I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 19:16:36 EDT 2006

Well, John, I can only second & third what the others
have said...contact  Commodore SS & tell him your
needs, wants & budget. He'll do his best to help you
out.

I'm going to NC next week to see & sail what may be
!!*MY*!! R-22!

(Oh...did I already announce that? Not that I'm
excited or anything...;^)

elle

=== message truncated ===