[Rhodes22-list] New to the list

Jason Weils jason_weils at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 17:13:04 EDT 2006

Thanks Rummy. New to Utah. Living in the Draper area. Came out from the Tallahassee area in Florida. It's a big change, but not too bad. Some big lakes out here. Had mostly power boats all my life but played around with a friends Hobie Cat in the Mexico Beach area and loved it. I see some sailing going on out here and figure it might be good to sail with my new step son. One of my neighbors was talking about the R-22 like it might be the right boat for my needs. Learned a bit reading these posts over the last week or so. Just figured out how to post so thought I should say hey.

  'jay'

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  Welcome to the list Jason. What part of the country are you in?

Rummy