[Rhodes22-list] New to the list

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jul 19 09:42:57 EDT 2006

Jay,
That would be a huge change going from coastal FL to Utah. I have a good
friend that lives in Park City. He moved out there from New York city a few
years ago and has become a ski bum.
Good luck on your search for a boat. One thing you will find out about
mountain sailing, the winds will change direction on you quickly. It's nothing
like coastal sailing. I live on Lake Hartwell in SC and our winds are affected
by the mountain winds even though the mountains are a good thirty miles  away.

Rummy