[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's rant.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jul 19 15:35:07 EDT 2006

Philip,

I don't believe you know Bill well enough to make the assumptions you have
made. Although Bill is certainly capable of standing up for himself, I find
your  method of attacking someone without knowing a damn thing about him quite
unfair.
I dislike it when people who are so quick to place a label (Liberal or
Conservative, patriot or traitor) on someone else when it's highly possible they
have a brain and can think for themselves instead of following the party  line.

Rummy