[Rhodes22-list] Political: Reply to Dave about understanding what is not ...

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 15:53:28 EDT 2006

Dave,

OK, maybe there are 3 or 4 who are not air head liberals, but the vast
majority of them are, and I have lived there also.  I'm not looking to get
into an argument about it, but CA is well known as one of the most liberal
states in the Union.  There are areas that are conservative, but overall,
the liberals outnumber the conservatives.

Hank