[Rhodes22-list] Smart Pins

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 19 22:20:22 EDT 2006

I found a company in Denmark that sells "Smart Pins", see the attached
picture.
They are essentially a 316 SS pin attached to velcro, so you don't need
to use
cotter pins and tape to secure the turnbuckles at the end of your shrouds.
The company bluewave.dk doesn't sell them in the states yet, so I asked a
friend of mine who is headed to Denmark next month to send some back to me.
If you want any, let me know and I will get some extras.  I am planning on
ordering the VP1020 model and I have no idea on the price yet.  Or if
you know
of a similar product I can order from the Internet, let me know that too!

Thanks,
Bud Connor