[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's rant.

3drecon 3drecon at comcast.net
Thu Jul 20 13:21:51 EDT 2006

Rummy,
   You are right about one thing, I don't know Bill well enough; however, I
have responded to other people's mail more than once either asking a
question or challenging gratuitous assumptions.  I have also provided
information gleaned from news, books or unclassified infomation I am privy
to due to my position in the US Army as well as my experience therein.  Bill
has responded more than once and most recently with insulting personal
attacks and more gratuitious assumptions without a trace of evidence or
fact.  My response to Brad and Wally was meant to be sarcastic.  I don't
bother to read Bill's emails anymore because I have better things to do than
respond to his insults.  Besides, other people on the list perceived his
comments as insults long before I did (last year when I was more active on
the list).
    My guess is, Bill is a very nice fellow if I discount our disagreements
in the political arena.  If I met him on the water or in a cafe we would
probably find many topics upon which to agree.  Until then, I generally
ignore his emails and send them directly to the trash.

Philip