[Rhodes22-list] Smart Pins

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Thu Jul 20 16:56:06 EDT 2006

I have been using them for over a year and they work great; especially if
you trailer the boat at all.  Very easy on easy off.  My one and only
complaint is that they are not the prettiest looking things unless you use
a pvc turnbuckle cover to hide them.

Bill Wickman

             Bill Effros
             <bill at effros.com>
             rhodes22-list-bou         The Rhodes 22 mail list
             nces at rhodes22.org         <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
                                                                        cc

             07/20/2006 03:06                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: [Rhodes22-list] Smart Pins

             Please respond to
               The Rhodes 22
                 mail list
             <rhodes22-list at rh
                odes22.org>

Peter,

I've been looking at them, too.  Same idea.  More elegant.

Bill Effros