[Rhodes22-list] The Rhoadey Book Project

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 21 09:45:32 EDT 2006

All,
With the talent, experience, and sailing passion in this fleet, why has there been no direction in a book on the R22, General Boats, and skillful sailing?  For the moment it could seem not a priority, but ten years from now what an opportunity to miss!  Individual chapters covered by appropriate skippers - the chapter on Rum is the only one in question...
Art