[Rhodes22-list] ..........question........

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Fri Jul 21 21:34:20 EDT 2006

Willard,
The Rhodes can handle big wakes and powerboat chop if you have decent wind. Otherwise they will stop you and knock the wind out of your sails - same with most any sailboat. If your wind is fluky like on many lakes you may spend a lot of time grumbling about the powerboats. Motoring we tend to take large wakes on the bow or stern quarter and do well.

Best,
Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD