[Rhodes22-list] FW: Rotting Wood supporting the Cabin Sole

Gaines, Mark Mark.Gaines at rsmi.com
Sat Jul 22 11:32:33 EDT 2006

Rummy,

Thanks for the info.  I have no problem with the cabin sole rotting.
However there is no question that the support that make up the bilge
area were not plywood (marine grade or other).  These are what is
rotting.  It's almost as if the assumption was to us pine or some other
wood for these supports and assume that the fiberglass coating will
water proof.

I have taken pictures with my cell phone and can send those along.

Mark

Mark Gaines
Managing Director
RSM McGladrey, Inc.