[Rhodes22-list] New subscriber intro

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Sat Jul 22 15:26:29 EDT 2006

At 01:51 PM 7/22/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>John,
>Welcome to the list. As you can see, many of the R22 regulars on the list
>are out sailing. So where do you currently live and what lake in Georgia?

I'm currently in McDonough, about 40 miles south of Atlanta.  We're
moving to Lake Sinclair (Eatonton).  I see you're on Hartwell, that's
a great lake.  I have a friend with a house on the Georgia side up
there.  Used to spend some time up there years ago, but haven't been
there for a while.  Hope your water level is OK!

Cheers!

John

"Shin:  A device for finding furniture in the dark."