[Rhodes22-list] New subscriber intro

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 22 23:47:41 EDT 2006

John,

You are a well informed R22 admirer.  Before I found my boat I noticed, and continue to notice the lack of criticism of the Rhodes.  It is an outstanding boat choice for either experienced or inexperienced sailor, and we have both in the fleet.  This 'list' represents a group of skippers willing to go out of their way to help each other resolve problems and opportunities.

At some point I'd look forward to taking you out to sail on Lake Lanier.  We live in Stone Mountain, sailing capital of the world, and venture into the Gulf and onto the Ga/SC coast whenever we can shake loose.  If you can direct some of your business remotely, you will enjoy doing it from an R22 without a doubt.  Rummy will give you all of the mixes with Mt. Gay when you travel to Anderson.  He is a most helpful techie on any sail or especially R22 questions and very interested in helping other Rhoadies.

Keep us posted on your questions and/or ideas as you travel into Rhoadieland...

Art