[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Kathy Long

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jul 25 17:32:44 EDT 2006

Kathy,
	Welcome to the Rhodes List.  That is welcome again.  Did you ever tell us
the real reason that you came on the list?  Do you have a boat?  A sailboat?
Do you know how to sail?  Where do you sail, plan to sail, wish to sail?
	Have you read the chapter by Mary Lou in sailing small?  Have you read any
of the articles in sailing publications about the Rhodes 22?  If you are
looking for specific issues about sailing and sailing the Rhodes 22 there
are two ways to proceed.  First, ask a direct question to the list, and
second to search the archives for previous discussions on subject you are
interested in.  This list has accumulated extensive archives since we broke
off the old sail net Rhodes list.  One reason we broke off from the old list
was what subject matter was allowed.  Only sailing and boat topics were
allowed.  That resulted in a very limited number of posts.  Every other day
that did not produce a sailing related post there would be a post that said,
“Test, is the list working”.  We do not have that problem with all the trash
talk; furthermore, some have even learned something or seen an issue from
another point of view.
	Again, tell us why you are here and ask a sailing question.

Ed K
Sailing on Rummy’s private impoundment, aka, Lake Hartwell.
Kathy, use the hot key:
http://www.sas.usace.army.mil/lakes/hartwell/