[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Video

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 00:26:47 EDT 2006

Hank,

I've been on the midnight oil all week.  We sold our 'Taco Bell' sim
(former Mexicana Airlines) and are working the other two night and
day.  Sleep would be a good thing!

The good news is that my wife and daughter are returning from China on
Monday.  The bad news is that I'm flexing to the line in August to
have the first week off to stay with Cora while she resets her clock.
That's bad only because I had to bid AM departures to get the week
off.  The good news is that I have 36 hour layovers in Guadalajara.
The bad news is that someone is going to have to run the world while
I'm gone.

I pick you!

Summer is the sailing off time here.  Ahhhh, but a few days of summer
suprise you.  Saturday the skies were overcast, the wind was blowing,
the beer was --- Saturday was a wonderful day to be on a sailboat!

Brad