[Rhodes22-list] Promoting Famous Daughter

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jul 26 07:59:32 EDT 2006

Stan,
     Obviously you did not read Bill Effros's email about changing the
subject line.  Since I know her politics is akind to her father's, a famous
enlightened capitalist, I bet liberal Dave would like this book.
     Sorry Kathy this and the previous post do not have to do with sailing
directly.  And to add wood to the fire, Cindy does not sail a Rhodes 22, nor
is she a regular on this list (although she has made cameo appearances.

Ed K