[Rhodes22-list] sailing and lightning

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Mon Jul 31 18:07:59 EDT 2006

The Garmin GPSMAP 376C can be had for $1k at defender.com

Bill Wickman

             "Arthur H.
             Czerwonky"
             <czerwonky at earthl                                          To
             ink.net>                  The Rhodes 22 mail list
             Sent by:                  <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
             rhodes22-list-bou                                          cc
             nces at rhodes22.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Rhodes22-list] sailing and
             07/31/2006 03:12          lightning
             PM

             Please respond to
               The Rhodes 22
                 mail list
             <rhodes22-list at rh
                odes22.org>

Bill,
Where did you find the unit for $1k.  The MSRP is $2,400?
Art