[Rhodes22-list] Political - Rock and Roll

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Jul 31 18:24:18 EDT 2006

Actually, the entire interview is available at::
http://enjoyment.independent.co.uk/music/features/article571538.ece

Mike

From: "Herb Parsons" <hparsons at parsonsys.com>
Actually, according to www.snopes.com, it was a British journalist, but it's
still funny!

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> flybrad at gmail.com 7/31/2006 10:47:52 am >>>
Ted Nugent, a heavy metal guitar legend and devoted (bow) hunter, was being
interviewed by a French journalist.  Eventually, the conversation turned to
his love of outdoor pursuits.  The journalist asked, "What do you think the
last thought is in the head of a deer before you shoot it?  Is it, "Are you
my friend?" or maybe "Are you the one who killed my brother?"

Nugent replied, "They aren't capable of that kind of thinking.  All they
care about is,  What am I going to eat next?   Who am I going to screw next?
and, Can I run fast enough to get away?  They are very much like the
French."